2. Looking down at your phone for hours
Phones are the most popular devices, and the way we hold them directly influences our health. Holding it down, near your chest for a long time with the neck bent develops something called “text neck.” This position is not relaxing for your neck at all, and can cause a stiff neck, pain, muscular weakness, and headaches.
What to do:
- Bring your device to your eye level.
- Take breaks from your phones and stretch your neck.
- Maintain good posture.
3. Not using cold water at the end of your shower session
Even if a cold shower doesn’t seem pleasant to you, this procedure has a lot of health benefits. Alternating hot and cold water will help you to improve your blood circulation, lymphatic flow, strengthen your immune system, improve your skin condition, and even release stress and stimulateweight loss. Just 10-30 seconds are worth the effort for the amazing results they provide!
What to do:
- Start with your normal warm shower and by the end of it, turn the temperature down. Spend approximately 10 seconds in this cold water when you’re just starting this habit.
- And eventually work your way up to 30 seconds.
Open Next Page To See more